Customer Success ManagerSee other positions
Every company wants to use data to make informed decisions, and SQL is the lingua franca for data. However, data collaboration is broken. People are rewriting each other's queries, switching apps to visualize their data, and copying/pasting SQL into Slack.
PopSQL solves this by creating a beautiful, fun way to write SQL, visualize data, and share results. The product is loved by data teams from over 2000 companies including DoorDash, Shipt, Redfin, and Optimizely. What we've built so far is just the beginning. Join us and build a great product, a great culture, and a great company 🚀
About the role
As the Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact for our rapidly growing customer base ensuring customers are absolutely delighted with the entire PopSQL experience. We are 100% focused on our customers and aim to create raving fans of our product. We’re looking for people with a high degree of customer empathy who can lead customer conversations as well as drive processes for our onboarding and support functions. We're still a young team so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future customer success and support organization.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers and systematically track and address all customer questions and requests
- Lead new customer onboardings working in close conjunction with Sales and Engineering teams
- Proactively engage customers through regular touchpoints to deliver insights and help customers operationalize PopSQL’s data across their teams
- Deeply understand customers' perception of value and actively communicate ROI of the PopSQL platform
- Document and track all activities for accounts in a systematic way and deliver feedback from customers to relevant internal teams
- Track indicators of customer churn and drive contract renewals and upsell opportunities
- Answer incoming support questions from customers
- Collaborate with internal technical teams to resolve customer issues
- Create and maintain internal knowledge libraries and contribute to the creation of how to’s, FAQ’s, tutorials, etc.
- At least 3 years in a customer facing role, ideally with a high-growth startup
- Passion for making customers successful and helping them exceed their business goals
- Aptitude for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry of data analytics
- Experience with SQL
- Clear written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to craft compelling presentations for both technical and business audiences
- Customer empathy to listen and understand the unique needs of customers
- The utmost integrity in your customer interactions and collaboration with PopSQL team members
- Adaptability to try new ways of doing things with the ability to learn from failures and move on
- A commitment to learning
- A stellar attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and your dependents
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
We'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.