PopSQL is committed to security. Our highest priority is to provide a secure environment for your data that meets and exceeds all industry-standard security practices and guidelines. The following is an overview of the steps we take to secure your data.
If you have any questions or feedback about this document, contact us at email@example.com.
- By default, database credentials are stored securely in your computer's keychain. If you use the shared connections feature, we securely store and encrypt your database credentials. All access is audited and encryption keys are rotated regularly.
- Queries are stored on our servers in order to facilitate collaboration with people within your organization.
- When you use the result sharing feature, your query results are uploaded to Amazon's cloud where they are encrypted at rest using the AES-256 standard. These results can only be accessed by people within your organization.
- Your computer connects directly to your database, so we don't see any of your data.
- PopSQL uses SSL/TLS for all data transfer between your browser and our servers. Any attempt to connect over HTTP is redirected to HTTPS.